Audiologist Opportunity, Chester
Exclusive Audiologist opportunity to become part of a rapidly growing and dynamic Hear Care provider operating at the highest standards of clinical care and extensive product choice.
In return for your efforts, you will receive exceptional support and one of the most lucrative remuneration packages the market has to offer…
- Provide the highest quality of service to a discerning private client base with fully flexible test times to suit your working style and your client's needs
- Promote individually tailored solutions for your clients and enable them to understand the benefits offered by the latest Hear Care technology with unlimited choice of all major manufacturers
- Practice based role, working as part of a fully independent team of dedicated professionals within a number of high quality established facilities all within close proximity to each other
- Gain the opportunity to capitalise on an established and continuously evolving client base
- Basic salary £25000-£35000 basic and OTE £63,000-£100,000+
- Generous car allowance
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank, rising with tenure + pension
- Mid-week only 9am-5/30pm enabling great work life balance
- Additional benefits are fully negotiable
- Great support from industry leading professionals and latest screening facilities
- Growing company with excellent prospects for further career development
Key Skills and Qualifications
- They are looking for a high calibre Hearing Aid Dispenser with proactive can do attitude
- Candidates should have previous commercial Audiology experience
- To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser with full UK driving licence
- You must also possess the right to work in the United Kingdom (our client cannot currently accept applications from overseas applicants who require visa sponsorship)
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs
Apply for Audiologist Opportunity, Chester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly