Audiologist Role, Gillingham
New exclusive independent Audiologist vacancy offering superb high-quality work environment.
Highly established independent employer with decades of experience operating to the highest standards of patient care and offering an exceptional work environment for aspiring Audiologists.
- Monday to Friday only employer position mainly practice based with only small element of domiciliary potentially required
- General working hours 9am - 5/5:30pm enabling a great work-life balance
- Test times flexible to suit patient needs
- Company offers state of the art testing facilities and high-end diverse product range
- You will have highly trained support staff available to you at all times and complete clinical freedom
- All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware
- Qualified Audiologist / HCPC registered required as 100% private patient base
- Highly competitive remuneration scheme including £31,000+ basic, £50k+ OTE & uncapped commission allowing you great financial freedom to enjoy in your free time
- Non pressurised clinical environment with future focussed aspiring employer
- Professional fees paid + specialist clinical training + company car
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday allowance & private gym membership and healthcare benefits
What happens next?
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and any other suitable positions please contact a member of the Audiology division on 01423 813459.
(Office hours Mon - Thurs 8:30am - 8:30pm & Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm).
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs
Apply for Audiologist Role, Gillingham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly