Audiologist Job, Peterborough
New exclusive prospect with a high quality private Hear Care provider.
Superb, predominantly practice based role with state of art facilities, established support team and exceptional long-term career development opportunities.
- Our client is looking for a high calibre RHAD/Audiologist with proven clinical and commercial acumen
- Practice based but with occasional home visits required so driving licence essential
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
- Quality led service provider with extensive product range and extended test times
- Highly established and future focussed progressive employer
- Relocation package available for the right candidate
- Lucrative role with already highly established client list and expert support team
- Highly completive basic salary, OTE £45,000-£60,000+, company car + extensive benefits
- Opportunities to train and develop into more senior roles longer term
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm enabling good work life balance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- To apply for this position, you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser and possess the right to work in the United Kingdom with UK driving licence
- One / two years + commercial experience required as well established high performing practice
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs
Apply for Audiologist Job, Peterborough
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly