Optometrist or Locum Optometrist considered
The ideal candidate will be friendly, open to new challenges with a passion for using their excellent relationship building and communication skills as well as clinical knowledge, to create an excellent work ethic.
We focus on building effective elite teams which focus on the vision and purpose of the practice every day.
A brief overview of the role:
- Be an enthusiastic, polite, professional, clear and competent optometrist.
- Be competent with fitting and checking contact lenses
- Be capable at interpreting OCT scans
- Be able to make strong recommendations on visual lifestyle needs to every patient
- Visioffice and Essilor product knowledge an advantage.
- Dispensing, Checking, fitting, adjusting and repairs of spectacles may be necessary
- Be competent in Commercial and Sales skills
- Open to learning new skills