Optometrist - Braintree
Our business at Specsavers in Braintree, Essex are now looking for a passionate Optometrist to join our enthusiastic team.
The Optometrist that joins this superb store will work alongside their expert support team, providing a first-class experience to our patients. Our team will use the latest technology to pre-screen the patients and advise on the best products, so you’ll be able to focus on doing what you do best - conducting a test for the patient using the very latest, cutting-edge optical equipment.
Our practice has 5 consulting rooms in total and we always like to remain at the top of our game, so get used to using the most cutting-edge equipment. We are very keen on progression, both clinically with enhanced optical services and personally with our dedicated staff. We also benefit from free parking situated a short walk from the practice.
We understand that everyone is different and are keen to build a package to suit the right individual. That said, in return for your professional expertise and desire to grow with us, you can expect the following:
- A substantial salary package
- Full-time, part-time, and flexible working hours will be considered
- Competitive and rewarding bonus scheme
- Free parking
- 33 days annual holidays entitlement
- Genuine progression opportunities including JVP directorship pathway, all clinical courses
- Bespoke benefits package to suit you
- GOC and College fees covered
If this rare opportunity sounds like something you are interested in, please contact Laura Field at Specsavers Recruitment Service on 01566 770228 or email@example.com.