The practice is extremely forward-thinking and offers amazing opportunities for Optometrists to grow and develop as the employer is willing to invest heavily in their employees. Here you would receive a very generous and flexible salary package with an opportunity to earn an additional £5,000 per year in bonuses! The practice boasts a great staff retention rate and it is a very sociable place to work. This is an outstanding opportunity for both newly qualified Optometrists who want to grow and develop as well as experienced Optometrists to join a constantly growing business with a very promising future.
- £40,000 - £50,000 + 33 days + Pension + College fees + GOC fees + Dental, Medical, Death in Service + Pro-certificate payments + Opportunities to earn a bonus of £5,000.
- Well respected Opticians in a very modern store.
- Flexibility around weekends - up for negotiation.
- Offers unparalleled opportunities to gain further accreditations.
- Real development opportunities to climb the ladder to management/directorship (Optional)
- Great support network in place for Optometrists.
- Become accredited in Enhanced Optical Services.
- Opportunities to earn a fantastic bonus.
- Work with the latest equipment in the optical industry including an OCT.
- Develop a strong rapport with patients and staff.
- Directorship Opportunities are available.
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension, Healthcare, Paid for accreditations and opportunities to earn a superb bonus.
- Work with top of the range equipment including an OCT.
- 33 days holiday and weekend flexibility.
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!