This is a superb practice, offering fantastic progression opportunities for Optometrists, with the practice willing to invest heavily in your future success. Here you can benefit from greater career satisfaction and more responsibility, as the job is more interesting and varied that simple refraction as you can deal with a number of different and unusual eye conditions! The practice is very forward thinking, with many ideas in place for the coming years to progress Optometry in Scotland! There is also a great degree of flexibility with hours allowing you to work the days that suit you best and fit your circumstances. You can not only benefit from working in a very modern practice but by being part of a close-knit team with regular social events and celebrations throughout the year! This is an outstanding opportunity for both experienced and newly-qualified Optometrists!
- £35,000 - £45,000 + Pension + College fees + GOC fees + Health Insurance + 33+ days holiday + Family and Friends Perks and Discounts + Sick Pay + Bonus Scheme.
- Different and more interesting than just simple refracting.
- Extremely forward-thinking - willing to invest heavily in your future.
- Amazing support network in place for Optometrists.
- Well respected Opticians in a very modern store.
- Superb staff retention rate.
- Offers unparalleled development opportunities.
- OCT coming soon.
- Provide a top quality service to customers and develop a strong rapport.
- Team player, willing to contribute to the team's success.
- Full Time and Part Time available.
- Opportunity to become accredited in Enhanced Optical Services (Optional)
- Develop understanding of the latest optical equipment.
- Competitive financial package with extra perks and bonus scheme.
- No set targets or pressures.
- Family and friends discounts.
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!