Super Optometrist, Bournemouth
This is a brilliant opportunity for an Optometrist that does not want the normal high-volume sight tests and are open minded to consider an interesting, exciting new challenge! If you don't want to be stuck in the same routine day-in, day-out, then this is the role for you! This opticians is offering a unique opportunity for an Optometrist to maximise their potential through robust support and training. All the equipment you will have at your disposal is modern and up-to-date, as this client is always investing in top quality technology for its Optometrists! If you want a role where no two days are the same, then apply!!!
- £40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus (Average £12,000 per year) + 5 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + CET + GOC fees +
- Well Supported role with lots of opportunities to develop as an Optometrist
- Flexibility; work 3, 4 or 5 days a week with no weekend work!
- Longer testing times and time with the patients
- Exciting and challenging Optometrist role; not just refracting all day, every day
- Be seen as a medical professional and clinician; this role is more than just sight tests
- 3 - 5 days considered
- Be an essential clinician as part of the wider community
- Progress and develop your role as an Optometrist
- Work with the latest in optical technology
- Newly Qualified Optometrists welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams
- Extremely competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension
- Work with top of the range equipment
- All the career support you can imagine from an employer that invests in you!
For further details about this fantastic Optometrist position, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!