This well-respected practice prioritises training and development and if you are interested in becoming accredited or even furthering your current accreditations then this is the place for you! In addition to accreditations, Optometrists benefit from working with industry leading optical equipment, including an OCT. Opportunities are available for Optometrists to earn a generous bonus whilst working in an environment with no hard pressures or targets. With a fantastic staff retention rate and a great team atmosphere in addition to flexibility around testing times and weekend work, this is a fantastic opportunity for Optometrists of any experience level to join a quality driven practice!
- £40,000 - £60,000 + excellent bonus scheme + 33 days holiday + Pension + Fees + CET
- Richmond, Yorkshire
- Reputable Opticians that are heavily involved in MECS, Glaucoma refinement and Cataract referral.
- Large spacious and well-equipped practice including a brand-new OCT.
- Excellent, dedicated and large permanent support team.
- Real Leadership Opportunities; become a partner in the future (Optional).
- Continuously developing their Enhanced Optical Services so get involved in more than just refracting.
- 2 - 5 days considered.
- Enjoy working in a great team, with an extremely loyal customer base.
- Test time of 20-25 minutes where pre-screening is done for you; you choose.
- Progress and develop your role.
- Flexible weekend working; up for negotiation.
- Newly Qualified applicants welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams.
- Option to tutor pre-reg students (for more experienced optometrists).
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension and excellent bonus scheme.
- Work with top of the range, modern equipment.
- Great opportunity to progress your career.
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!