Contact Lens Optician Job, Guildford
Excellent new practice based Contact Lens Optician job in Guildford working with a highly established team of optical professionals, offering state of the art facilities, training and career development.
Location - Guildford
- Superb modern practice equipped with the latest equipment to deliver the highest levels of patient care
- Flexible working hours between practice opening hours of Mon-Sat where a Saturday will be required
- Both full-time or part-time positions are available, with a minimum of 3 days required but flexible up to 5 days a week
- Excellent support team and superb bright modern practice setting - you will have opportunities to progress clinically as a CLO and expand your knowledge
- You will have access to the latest testing facilities and extensive product offering
- Diverse patient base and well-established in the area
- Highly competitive remuneration scheme allowing you great financial freedom with basic salary up to £35000 and a great benefit package to match
- Bonus scheme on top of your salary rewarding you for your efforts
- All professional fees paid, CET provided
- Professional training programme is superb, genuinely market-leading
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement - practice prides itself upon exceptional customer care and clinical excellence
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom, be GOC registered and a fully qualified Contact Lens Optician
- Applications welcomed from Contact Lens Opticians of all levels of experience as training is genuinely market leading
- Should enjoy working within an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about Optics
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850435.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Contact Lens Optician Jobs