IP Training / Optometrist Needed - Salary Up To £65,500
Thinking of changing jobs / Keen on laser eye surgery? Read down below for more information.
My client has built their Professional success around the patients taking them into consideration and investing time into them. Also delivering an outstanding experience for every patient all the time.
Progressing highly in laser eye surgery as well and are renowned to be the Market Leaders of Laser Eye Surgery.
To put it simply – as an Refractive Optometrist you needn’t worry about any retail pressure as you will solely be working alongside the UK’s leading Ophthalmologists in order to consult with patients to ensure they understand the patient journey and are applicable for Laser Eye Surgery as well as the aftercare process.
The training provided for Laser eye surgery will be fully paid for alongside accommodation and flights.
You will be envisioned more so as an Optical Healthcare Professional than anywhere else!
This Practice is based Chelmsford
- Very high/ competitive Salaries – Up to £65,500
- Potential Bonuses – from £10 – 15k a year
- Professional Fees Paid
- Bupa and Life assurance and disability
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- No Retail Element at all as you fulfil your role as Clinician
- Niche and Varied Working Environment
- Funding to attain Independent Prescribing Course (£2,500 Costs)
- Working closely with ophthalmologists and surgeons, providing an opportunity to learn from specialists
If you are interested the please contact our recruitment consultant, Drew Nolan on 0207 952 6623 OR Drew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time & Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
No CV? No problem! CLICK HERE to book a confidential consultation and we can help you with that.