This is a very well-respected practice in the area, where as an Optometrist, you will be part of a small, close-knit group where everyone gets on well and you will be encouraged to contribute your ideas to the team. The employer prides themselves on providing a quality of service to customers that is second-to-none, where you will also deal with a number of high end brands of fantastic quality. This is an amazing opportunity for both experienced and newly qualified Optometrists.
- £42,000 - £44,000 + 5 weeks holiday + Bank Holodays + Pension
- Quality driven independent practice.
- Superb team atmosphere where everyone gets on well.
- Reputable independent opticians with loyal customer base.
- Great social opportunities to enjoy with the team.
- Superb staff retention rate.
- Provide a quality service to customers.
- 30 minute testing times.
- Develop understanding of high quality brands.
- Use of fundus camera and other optical equipment.
- Ideally 3 days per week.
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension.
- 5 weeks holiday entitlement plus bank holidays.
- Be part of a constantly growing and developing business.
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!