This store offers a fantastic opportunity to join a large, hard-working team as a highly-valued Optometrist. Based in Brixton, your work as an Optometrist will benefit various members of the community across the board. You will be able to use top of the range equipment such as OCT and have all pre-screening done for you. Based in just one store, there will be no need for splitting your days between different locations. This role will allow you to focus on the clinical side of your job as an Optometrist.
- £38,000 - £45,000 + 25 days + Bank Holiday + Pension + Dental Care + Health Care + Travel Fees Paid
- Large well-equipped Optical Store
- Fantastic, busy, bustling atmosphere for staff and patients
- Five dedicated testing rooms for Optometrists
- Hard-working team whose efforts help each other out
- Customer service and staff satisfaction is at the forefront of the focus of this store
- Full Time; some flexibility
- Work with equipment such as an OCT
- Newly Qualified Optometrists welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams
- Amazing opportunity for development to leadership positions
- Clinical accreditations and study leave all available
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including Pension, Healthcare and Paid for Accreditations
- Opportunity for bonus structure based on YOU!
- Work with top of the range equipment
- Very supportive environment to further your development as an Optometrist
For further details on this fantastic Optometrist position, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We are looking forward to speaking with you!