i-seek are working with a very well-respected and quality driven opticians who are looking for a motivated Optometrist to join their team. This is an amazing opportunity for Optometrists of any experience level to grow and develop.
The store is very forward-thinking and offers amazing opportunities for Optometrists to further your career. With a fantastic staff retention rate and a very friendly atmosphere, the store is a very sociable place to work. The practice is very modern and spacious with all test rooms kitted out to a high specification, with an OCT due very shortly. This is a great opportunity for both newly qualified Optometrists who are looking to grow and develop and also experienced Optometrists who are looking to expand their understanding.
- £40,000 - £60,000 + Pension + College fees + GOC fees + Private Healthcare
- Very modern practice.
- Offers great opportunities to gain further accreditations.
- Great support network in place for Optometrists.
- Train to become an Optometrist Independent Prescriber.
- Great staff retention rate with a very close-knit team.
- Part or Full Time considered.
- Become accredited in Enhanced Optical Services.
- Work with the latest optical equipment with an OCT coming very shortly.
- Newly Qualified applicants welcomed.
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension, private healthcare and paid for accreditations.
- OCT coming soon.
- Opportunities to develop your career.
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!