The store is a small family run independent, which is very well respected in the local community. The business is growing year on year and has been established for over 100 years. Work with the latest in optical technology including an OCT, with testing times of 40 minutes, to provide a unparalleled quality of service to patients. With a strong support network and opportunities to grow in the position, it is a superb opportunity for Optometrists who are clinically and commercially aware. The team is very closely-knit, which has resulted in a fantastic staff retention rate and this is a place where you will certainly feel welcome and valued as an Optometrist.
- £45,000 - £55,000 + 29 Days Holiday + Pension + CET + Private Health Cover + Discounts + Bonus
- Old building with plenty of character - inside is fully refurbished with each test room completed to a very high specification.
- Ideally located in the city - great transport links.
- Stocks high-end frames with some brands being exclusive.
- Very strong staff retention rate.
- Excellent team ethos.
- Willing to invest in their employees.
- Use and develop understanding of new optical equipment.
- Play an important role in a close-knit team.
- Benefit from 40 minute testing times.
- Provide a first-rate level of customer service as customers are priority No.1.
- Work with very high quality brands at a fantastic family run independent.
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including 29 days holiday, pension, paid for accreditations and opportunity to earn a bonus.
- Work with the latest optical equipment in a modern practice.
- Work for a family run, well respected independent.
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!