This is an amazing opportunity for an Optometrist to seriously take their career to the next level clinically! Be part of a clinically excellent practice that has a great team atmosphere, where everyone is supported towards achieving their career goals. As an Optometrist, you will provide a wonderful service to a local community and benefit from the highest standard of clinical equipment at your disposal, in a very modern optical practice. There is no over-selling in this role, just top-quality customer service!
- £45,000 - £60,000 + 5 Weeks Holiday + BH + Pension + Fees Paid + Healthcare
- Be part of a clinically excellent team with a real passion for optics
- Quality of customer service is of the highest priority
- Superb career development opportunities for Optometrists
- Quality-driven practice with a wonderful atmosphere for both patients and staff
- All EOS accreditations available
- Modern and very well-furnished store with the latest clinical equipment!
- Full Time or Part Time Optometrist
- 25-minute testing time for Optometrists
- Be a team player in a great working environment
- Great potential to earn bonus
- Newly-Qualified Optometrists welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams
- Excellent financial package
- Additional benefits including Pension and Bonus
For further details on this fantastic Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Optometrist, Haverfordwest
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly