Part-Time Optometrist Role, North London
Are you looking to work as a self-employed Optometrist but are struggling to find opportunities working within independent practice environments?
If so then Prospect Health has the opportunity for you!
We are working with a boutique and very fashionable independent practice in North London that are looking for a part-time Optom to work 2 days a week on a self-employed basis.
- The company pride themselves on having a great reputation for excellent patient care in a very relaxed and friendly modern environment
- Working Hours:
- Part-Time 2 days a week (Wednesdays and Saturdays)
- 10:00am - 6.00pm on Wednesdays and 10:00am - 5:00pm on Saturdays
- The Practice:
- Fashionable, boutique, high end independent practice
- 1 consulting room
- Experienced Dispensing Optician, Optical Assistants and 2 very friendly dogs
- Using paper based patient management systems and state of the art equipment
- Self employed daily rate
- £300 on Saturdays & £275 on Wednesdays- Flexible testing times, enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Flexible testing times, enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- 40 minute testing times
- The Company invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques including:
- Nidek Slit Lamp
- Henson VFA
- ICare IC100 Tonometer
- Trial frames
- Vista Vision Test Chart
- Optisoft software but the records are handwritten
- The Independent business has been established since 2006 and is known locally as being very clinical based
- Running unique services including:
- OCT scans
- Paediatrics (The area has one of the highest population numbers for children in the whole of Europe)
- Specialist Myopia control (MiSight contract lenses) for adults and children
- Music playing in the practice promoting a very laid back atmosphere and a really welcoming environment
- The practices have a very modern, designer, open planned, boutique style throughout alongside a young vibrant team
- The owners truly believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- Optoms will be required to have a minimum of 3 years qualified experience
- You will also need to have experience in using an OCT
- Happy and confident being a Sole Optometrist
- Have no dog allergies as the practice has 2 dogs that stay in the reception area
What Happens Next
Apply for this role by uploading your up-to-date CV using the 'apply' button.
Alternatively you can speak to a member of our Optical team by dialling 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs