**Brand New Hospital / Skelmersdale / Mon - Fri / £50K!**
Are you a clinically orientated Optometrist that's tired of working in a retail focussed Opticians? Read below to see if the Hospital Environment is for you:
I’ve recently accrued a Great Client of which is looking for clinically orientated Optometrists within their Brand New Hospital in Skelmersdale.
They are looking for an experienced Optometrist to join their busy team based in Skelmersdale with a passion for delivering excellent Ophthalmic care in a range of settings such as Pre-Assessment & Post-Operative clinics. You will ensure the highest level of care is given to our patients, their relatives or carers.
They are looking for somebody enthusiastic, who is keen to make a difference and above all has a passion for Ophthalmology.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Competitive salary – Up to £50,000
- Up to 5% annual personal performance related bonus
- Annual company performance related bonus
- Annual pay reviews and increases
- 37.5 hours working week over 5 days (1 in 4 Saturdays)
- 25 days holiday (33 days including bank holidays)
- Newly Refurbished Hospital
- Company pension scheme
- Continuous training and development
- Their outcomes are some of the best in the UK – helping thousands of patients improve their vision.
The Role Itself:
- In a professional and ethical manner discuss with patients their suitability for treatment whilst working alongside the clinical team in the day to day running of clinics carrying out the relevant diagnostic examinations.
- You will run pre and post-operative clinics for all patients, including taking consent for surgery and undertake the role of discharge person when required
- You will assist in the teaching of new clinical staff.
- A current GOC registration and proven post-registration experience is essential
- We are a busy team and your role is vital to ensure our clinics run smoothly and offer a great service to our patients.
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position