Lewes Optometrist Required / Independent / Clinical / OCT and Optomap / £60K!
** Lewes Optometrist Required / Independent / Clinical / OCT and Optomap / £60K! **
Nestled amongst the beautiful South Downs, the impressive county town of Lewes is steeped in history & heritage with a thriving cultural scene & much to do.
This practice is part of an high end, trendy and successful independent chain of which is looking for an driven and ambitious Optometrist to join their long standing team in the scenic area of Lewes.
This company have strong clinical focus and invest in the most advanced ways of testing eyes and have the option of an OCT scan within every eye test resulting in a less pressured environment as their aim is to primarily provide care for their patients.
This company values its family heritage and encourages everyone in the company to value and foster a close-knit attitude.
There is a shared goal of achieving 100% customer satisfaction through an individual approach to every customer and continues to focus on providing value through personal service, using highly professional, qualified staff and by offering the latest technologies.
This practice is looking for someone with a driven and ambitious mindset as the rest of their passionate team members for a full or part time position within their professional practice and they are the most favourable of independents to work for as they pay very competitively and would be able to offer up to £60,000 dependent on the candidate.
The practice is located in Lewes which is a beautiful county town of the administrative county of East Sussex.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Salaries of up to £60,000
- Rewarding Bonus Scheme
- A contribution towards a Gym/Club membership
- Private medical insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Life cover 2 x salary or 4 x salary
- Professional indemnity insurance paid
- Staff discounts
- This position is for someone hoping to join an affluent practice that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians.
If you are interested the please contact our senior recruitment consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time Commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position