Contact Lens Optician, Saffron Walden
This store prides itself on great customer service and an environment in which customers will want to return. The practice itself is small but very modern, with each test room kitted out to a high specification. With contact lens clinics three days per week the practice is open to full-time or part-time, with a full-time role including some dispensing on days when there are no clinics. All employees get on well and the store is a very sociable place to work! There are fantastic opportunities to train and develop with the employer willing to invest in you and your clinical development! With a generous salary package, and opportunities to earn a bonus, it is a fantastic opportunity for Contact Lens Opticians of any experience level in the Saffron Walden area to positively impact the future success of the business.
- £33,000 - £36,000 + 28 Days Holiday + Pension + CET + Perks
- Saffron Walden
- Well established and respected in the local area.
- Forward thinking practice.
- Puts a strong emphasis on their willingness to invest in their employees.
- Excellent team ethos with regular social events.
- Very modern, fully refurbished with each test room completed to a very high specification.
- Provide a first-rate level of customer service as customers are the top priority.
- Play an important role in a close-knit team.
- Use and develop understanding of new optical equipment.
- Superb training and development plans are available with the store willing to invest in you for further accreditations.
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including 28 days holiday, pension and paid for accreditations.
- Work with the latest optical equipment and other experienced Optometrists in a super modern practice.
- Play a key role in the future success of the business.
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!