Domiciliary Optometrist - Derby, Nottingham and Loughborough
Due to the fast growth and expansion of Specsavers Domiciliary we are now recruiting for either a full time or part time Domiciliary Optometrist in the Derby and Nottingham areas.
This region: Loughborough / Swadlincote / Burton upon Trent / Belper / Ripley
- 70% private homes and 30% nursing homes
- Normally do 9-11 tests per day and always work alongside an OA
- The tests are in 1 hour slots and take travelling in between into account
- Candidates car share if required
- Full time or part time considered, minimum of 3 days per week,
- Monday - Friday. NO bank holiday or weekend working.
- Car allowance
- 33 days holiday
- Progression: partnership offered, dementia awareness training and any clinical specialism courses will be considered.
Specsavers Home Visits is one of the Country’s leading providers of home sight tests to individuals in their own homes, residential and nursing homes. Since becoming part of Specsavers, each region is growing considerably so there has never been a better time to consider a domiciliary career.
In this flexible and varied position, you will be travelling throughout the area with an optical assistant, working in partnership, you will provide a professional, personal test to our customers, testing using the latest equipment and advising on the best products for them. With Specsavers Domiciliary, the patient is our main focus, so with less pressure on test time and targets, you can focus on doing what you do best.
Flexibility is key, and if you are interested in domiciliary, we are open to building a package to suit you.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity, please contact George Coleing on 01566 770 223 or at firstname.lastname@example.org