Most desirable company/ Durham/ £65,000
Currently the most desirable company to work for in optics right now as last year they had the best staff retention out of everyone as well as many new staff members joining. With an excellent reputation across the UK they pride themselves on making sure all their stores are well presented with modern equipment and high end products along with creating a good work/life balance. They're actually owned by the biggest optical company in the world which has many advantages with one of the main ones being that they have an excellent structure throughout the company with all of their stores generally running very smoothly as everyone knows their roles and responsibilities.
We are seeking a strong and confident optometrist who can commit to a full or part time position. Someone who has a friendly and outgoing personality is key as you must be able to work well with the team in store whilst building a good rapport with the patients that you'll be seeing. Offering a salary up to £65,000, bonus, pension, good flexibility and more.
The ideal location for the optometrist to be based is in Durham or it's surrounding areas with good travel links or a car.
Why Should You Apply?
- Salary up to £65,000+ bonus
- Generous pension scheme
- Extra training and development courses
- Good flexibility including weekend work
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- 25 minute testing times
- Private medical cover for you and your family
- GOC fees and indemnities covered
- Friendly and supportive co workers
- Well presented store with modern equipment and higher end products
If you are interested then please contact Brad on 0207 952 6671 or email Bradley.email@example.com - and he will be able to answer any further questions or details needed.
- GOC registered
- Clean and faultless GOC record
- Full or part time commitment
*If you cannot provide the above requirements then please DO NOT apply to the position!