This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist to further their career in both a supportive and clinical environment! Here, you will be offered every development opportunity you can imagine, in a practice that focusses on excellent customer service. You will be part of a team that works closely to ensure the highest quality of clinical and commercial service for every single customer! With supportive and passionate Directors, this opticians really helps any Optometrist achieve their career goals. Based in the west-midlands town of Stafford, you will work with a broad demographic of customers, bringing an excellent service to all, that you maintain as repeat custom.
- £28,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + 4 weeks holiday + BH + Pension + GOC Fees Paid + Perks Package + Healthcare + Tailored Package
- Offers a clinical environment for Optometrists to practice and develop
- Undergoing excellent development as a practice
- All EOS accreditations available for Optometrists
- Focussed on providing the highest standard of customer service
- Be part of a passionate, family-feel team
- Full-Time and Part-Time Optometrist opportunities
- Get involved with the team and enjoy your work!
- Further your knowledge and skills as an Optometrist
- Focus on delivering excellent customer service to every patient
- Superb development opportunities
- Work with top of the range equipment in a modern and up to date environment
For further details on this Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!