Optometrist - Caernarfon
Location : Caernarfon
Role: 2 Optometrists Full time
Why choose Specsavers Caernarfon?
- Latest equipment, including OCT, taking a stride forward in Clincal Testing
- Generous Bonus scheme based on sales and conversion
- WECS clinics
- Support with progression and extra accreditation
- Trial Frames and Phoropter
- GOC fees paid
- No Sunday or Bank holiday working
- No late nights
Duties of the role will include:
- To carry out eye examinations in accordance with company procedures and NHS regulations.
- Prescribe, supply and fit appropriate spectacle lenses and contact lenses.
- To advise patients on appropriate use of spectacles, contact lenses as well as appropriate lighting levels in relation to reading and writing.
- To refer patients to an Ophthalmologist eye specialist, where required.
- To maintain patient records to a professional standard.
- To maintain ongoing professional CPD.
Qualifications / skills required:
- Full registration as an Optometrist with the GOC.
- Must have achieved core competencies as specified by the college of Optometrists and as approved by the GOC.
- Must be of a confident and professional, yet friendly and approachable disposition.
- Must have excellent patient / customer care skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to demonstrate sound professional ethics.
For more information or to apply, please contact Connor Willingham at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 771 881 or email email@example.com.