Optometrist Role, Oxford
One of the UK's best known brands is seeking a high calibre Optometrist to join their team and contribute to the continued success of this thriving practice.
The client in question is looking for a driven team player and someone who can contribute to the continued success of this thriving practice. You be working with a varied patient list and there are well trained support staff on hand to help you deliver an exceptional level of eye care.
This practice provides community based eye care covering the full spectrum of eye care services.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Discount card and a 2nd card for a member of your household
- Discounts on cinema tickets, travel, mobile contracts etc.
- Discounted healthcare
- Share save plan
- Professional indemnity insurance
- GOC fees paid
- Annual Optometry conference
- Opportunity to obtain interactive & non-interactive CET points
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with the GOC and have the right to work in the UK
- Registered performer with your NHS area team or Health Board
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Optical Division on 01423 813452
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs