Assistant Manager - Walton-on-Thames - Advanced Opticians
We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager to join a leading opticians based in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic practice which holds a great reputation for providing the highest levels of service where you can continuously enhance and develop your career.
The role is with a long-standing client of ours where our candidates have described the team as a joy to work in.
Assistant Manager - Role
- Lead, direct and motivate the team
- Help manage the day-to-day running of the practice
- Setting and tracking of targets & KPI's
- Dispense lenses to all levels
- Introduce and implement new ideas to help drive the business forward
- Train existing and new member of staff on technical and customer service issues.
- Handle any customer complaints
Assistant Manager - Requirements
- Experience within the optical industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial awareness
Assistant Manager - Salary
- Base salary of £26,000+
- Rewarding bonus scheme
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.