This is a tremendous opportunity for an Optometrist to further their career in a supportive environment! Here, you will be offered development, with the opportunity for directorship in the future. You will work amongst a superb team that are focussed on ensuring the highest quality of service for every single customer! With new Directors taking over the practice, this opticians is really going places, with various forward-thinking ideas being brought into play! Based in the city of Swansea, you will work with a broad demographic of customers, bringing an excellent service to all, that you maintain as repeat custom.
- £40,000 - £50,000 + 5 weeks holiday + BH + Pension + Fees Paid + Perks Package + Healthcare + Dentalcare
- Offers excellent career progression for Optometrists
- Undergoing excellent development as a practice
- All EOS accreditations available
- Focussed on providing the highest standard of service to every single customer
- Be part of a passionate team in a great working environment
- Part-Time and Full-Time Optometrist opportunities
- Enhanced Optical Services - become accredited
- Further your knowledge and skills as an Optometrist
- 25 minute testing time
- Directorship opportunities for Optometrists
- Excellent financial package, plus additional benefits including excellent bonus, pension, and 33 days holiday
- Work with top of the range equipment such as OCT and Autorefractors
For further details on this Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!