Optometrist | Independent | Shropshire | £50k - £65k | FT / PT or Locum | Work/Life balance. HOT JOB
**Excellent Work Life Balance in a beautiful part of England**
Match2Match Recruitment along with our prestigious client are currently seeking an Optometrist to join their traditional practice set in the quaint town of Oswestry in Shropshire.
The Client is a family run business with over 43 years' experience. They have built a reputation locally as being committed to providing personal, professional eye care for every patient, ensuring that from your first visit, right through to your last, you experience clinical excellence, honest advice and prices on par with those in high street opticians. They have specialist clinics including Cataracts, Glaucoma, Dry Eyes and Diabetes to name a few.
The Location - Oswestry is an ancient market town located in the North of Shropshire close by the English - Welsh Border. Its strategic position as a 'frontier town' has given it a turbulent history. Today the town still retains its vital function as a market and shopping centre serving North West Shropshire and Mid Wales. The narrow passageways link streets whose names conjure up images of the past: English Walls, Welsh Walls, The Bailey and the Horsemarket. It is a locally important shopping and agricultural centre and still retains the intimacy of a rural town serving local people and home to a number of specialist and independent shops.
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to work on their own initiative and work within a team
- Must be commercially aware and clinically minded
- MECS and PEARS accredited preferred but not essential as will train
- Days of work can be flexible, but a Saturday rota in mornings will be required (9am to 1pm)
- Passionate about Optics
- 40 minute testing
Job Benefits & Information:
- Our client offers an excellent salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
- Career progression
- OCT Training
- Professional freedom
- Specialist clinics
- Relocation package offered
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
We will also offer a £500 referral fee for new introductions that lead to a successful placement for this particular role.
For an immediate interview please call us now:
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.