Dispensing Optician, St Ives (Cambridgeshire)
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking practice. The practice boasts a great staff retention rate and it is a sociable place to work! With quality customer service being a top priority the practice is looking for someone who can develop a good rapport with customers and make them feel welcome and valued and understand their requirements. With a generous salary package and holiday entitlement and a number of other perks, this really is an opportunity not to be missed!
- £25,000 - £27,000 + 4 weeks + Bank Holidays + Pension + College and GOC fees + Professional Indemnity.
- St Ives, Cambridgeshire
- Well respected independent establishment.
- Focus on customer care and satisfactions.
- Based in beautiful market town.
- Closed Sundays.
- Develop a strong rapport with customers.
- Provide a first-rate level of customer service.
- Develop a solid understanding of the products available.
- Assist customers in finding the right products to suit their needs.
- Competitive financial package.
- Fees covered.
- Join a growing practice that is going from strength to strength.
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!