Branch Manager Job, East Grinstead
Our client, one of the UK's most recognisable optician chains, is looking to add a high calibre Optical Branch Manager to its team.
The company has a large emphasis on customer and patient care, allowing high levels of contact time in order to deliver excellent service levels as an Optometrist.
Our client has been, and still remains today, a family company built on solid foundations, always adapting to change in the optical market, whilst still maintaining the highest standards of customer and staff care. The company's long term goal is to put the customer first and to provide the finest customer care available - something it has been putting into practice for many years now.
Location - East Grinstead
- Regular reserved and personalised refresher courses and company training to keep pace with changing needs in a competitive market
- Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 25 minutes on each appointment
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
- Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
- Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice.
- Bonus schemes are in operation and recognise performance levels in your particular skills and your contribution to the team performance
- Emphasis is on customer care
- Further career development opportunities and sponsorship or practical help is available
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850435.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs