This client is interested to speak to newly qualified Optometrist or an experienced Optometrists happy to work at 20 minute testing. This is a traditional multiple set up where Optometrists can gain a good bonus through high volume testing working alongside other dedicated, trained Optometrists. Develop your career and become a leader with the unique Optometrist leadership program!
- £45,000 - £55,000 OTE £61,000 + 5 weeks holiday + 8 days + Pension+ CET + Fees
- Large spacious and well-equipped practice
- Excellent, dedicated permanent team of Optometrists and experienced Dispensing Opticians
- Support and development to gain enhanced optical services accreditations
- Real development opportunities to climb the ladder to management (Optional)
- Strong Contact Lens Opticians for Support
- 3 - 5 days considered
- Be commercially driven or clinically driven, you choose
- Enhanced Optical Services - become accredited
- Progress and develop your role
- Newly Qualified applicants welcomed - client is happy to interview before final exams
- Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension
- Work with top of the range equipment
For further details on this Optometrist role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Optical consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!