Optical Assistant - Gloucestershire
Zest Optical are currently working alongside an industry leader in vison care products to recruit a Customer Service Administrator for the business. This role is an ideal opportunity for an Optical Assistant who is looking for a new challenge outside of practice with Monday - Friday working. The purpose of the role will be to build strong relationships with customers through the timely and accurate handling of order processing and customer liaison. To liaise with customers, UK Team, European Team and UK Sales team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build strong customer relationships
- Enter orders accurately within agreed time frames
- Deal with incoming customer calls in a timely and positive manner
- Pro-actively provide service information for customers
- Support logistics to assist in the achievement of optimum service levels
- Technical Support of optical tracers
- Actively share relevant knowledge with other employees to improve service levels
Our client is looking for someone who is highly customer orientated and a creative problem solver. You will have previous experience of working within optics, either in practice or working for a supplier. Further education/ Higher Education in Business, Marketing or IT would be advantageous.
In return you will be offered a salary up to 20k and benefits package; please contact Alex Grimes for more details