Audiologist Role, Brighton
Prospect Health's Hear Care division are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading fully private hearing specialist who are now searching for a new colleague to join their team in a mixed field and practice-based opportunity.
They pride themselves on delivering excellent standards of service and their hearing care is tailored to each person's hearing and lifestyle needs.
- The role is a mixed field and practice based offering genuine professional and clinical freedom working highly supportive employer of choice
- Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm only
- Role would best suit a driven commercial Audiologist who has real passion for exceptional client care
- Successful applicants will be a good communicator and a team player who will work with the company to achieve their full potential
- Competitive basic salary of up to £25,000+, realistic OTE of £45,000 - 50,000+ in the first year alone with both unit bonus and threshold bonus scheme in place along with a generous company car/ car allowance
- An established database and diary management service leaving you free to fully focus on the Audiology aspect of the role
- Low pressured with realistic and achievable sales targets and all resources readily available
- There are also a whole host of career opportunities available and progression is encouraged and supported widely throughout the company
Key Skills and Qualifications
- To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser and possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- You must also hold a full UK driving licence
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs