Audiologist Role, Dublin
New lucrative practice based Audiologist vacancy in Dublin (Maternity Leave contract only) with highly established service provider.
Prospect Health's Hear Care Division are currently recruiting on behalf of a top hearing specialist who are now searching for a new colleague to join their team in Dublin for maternity cover contract. They pride themselves on delivering excellent standards of service and their hearing care is tailored to each person's hearing and lifestyle needs.
Location - Dublin
- The role is principally branch based working in state of the art facilities and already benefiting from loyal extensive client following
- You need to be passionate about delivering high standards of care and ideally have experience of working within a similar role
- Successful applicants will be a good communicator and a team player who will work with the company to achieve their full potential
- Competitive basic salary of €30,000+, realistic OTE of €75,000+ and a generous company car/ car allowance and private medical insurance included as part of the package
- An established database and diary management service leaving you free to fully focus on the Audiology aspect of the role
- Low pressured with realistic and achievable sales targets and all resources readily available
- There are also a whole host of career opportunities available and progression is encouraged and supported widely throughout the company
- The role is Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm and allows a good work life balance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- To apply for this position you must be a qualified Audiologist
- You must also hold a full driving licence
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs