Business Development Audiologist Job, Wimborne
Superb Business Development Audiologist role providing clinical support alongside developing further clinics.
Working mobile around scenic East Dorset, you will be developing new clinics based in practices with state of the art facilities, help from an established support team and exceptional long-term career development opportunities.
Wimborne & East Dorset
- Highly competitive basic salary, OTE £50,000-£70,000+, company car + extensive benefits
- Opportunities to train and develop into more senior roles longer term
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Generous company car or car allowance
- Opportunity to grow own new business and benefits from established client base
- Our client is looking for a high calibre Audiologist/RHAD with proven clinical and commercial acumen
- Mobile role covering East Dorset where you will be the face of the company and developing new clinics in the area
- Engaging with key partnerships to ensure that a business presence is opened in key locations
- You will be providing additional clinical support where necessary offering great day to day variety
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm offering a great work-life balance
- Quality led service provider with extensive product range and extended test times
- Highly established and future focussed progressive employer
- Relocation package available for the right candidate
- Lucrative role with already highly established client list and expert support team
Key Skills and Qualifications
- To apply for this position, you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser and possess the right to work in the United Kingdom with UK driving licence
- Three years + commercial experience required as must be confident to develop new business and grow the business's footprint
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs