Audiologist Job, Bristol
Established practice based commercial Audiologist opportunity operating in highest quality surroundings and experienced support team at your disposal.
Superb new clinic based prospect based in Bristol with quality focussed and highly successful specialist hear care provider.
- Practice based but with only very infrequent home visits required if any
- Great work life balance offered via Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm working
- Clinical freedom guaranteed enabling highest service standards to fully private client base
- Quality focussed team with tenured support function and start of the art facilities
- Generous holiday allowance 25 days + bank
- Negotiable basic salary and realistic OTE £65,000+
- Excellent company car or car allowance
- Range of additional benefits including private health care
- Registered or soon to be registered Audiologist with the HCPC
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Full driving licence required
- All levels of experience considered
- Locum working option also available
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 850410.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs