Business Development Audiologist Job, Stafford
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Audiologist looking to balance clinical support and developing further practice based clinics in Staffordshire.
The role focusses on creating new clinics in practices with state of the art facilities.
You would be working with an experienced and supportive team and there are exceptional long-term career development opportunities.
- Our client is looking for a high calibre Audiologist/RHAD with proven clinical and commercial acumen
- Mobile role covering Staffordshire where you will be the face of the company and developing new clinics in the area
- Engaging with key partnerships to ensure that a business presence is opened in key locations
- You will be providing additional clinical support where necessary offering great day to day variety
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm offering a great work-life balance
- Quality led service provider with extensive product range and extended test times
- Highly established and future focussed progressive employer
- Relocation package available for the right candidate
- Lucrative role with already highly established client list and expert support team
- Highly competitve basic salary, OTE £50,000-£70,000+, company car + extensive benefits
- Opportunities to train and develop into more senior roles longer term
Key Skills and Qualifications
- To apply for this position, you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser and possess the right to work in the United Kingdom with UK driving licence
- Three years + commercial experience required as must be confident to develop new business and grow the business' footprint
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs