Audiologist Job, Aberdeen
New, exclusive opportunity has arisen with a high quality private Hear Care provider.
This is a superb, purely practice based role with state of the art facilities, established support team and exceptional long-term career development opportunities with a clear pathway of progression.
- Our client is looking for a high calibre RHAD/Audiologist with proven clinical experience and a desire to succeed
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm enabling a superb work-life balance
- Quality led service provider with extensive product range and extended test times
- Highly established and future focussed progressive employer
- Relocation package available for the right candidate
- Lucrative role with already highly established client list and expert support team
- Highly completive basic salary, company car + market leading benefits
- Market leading commission structure rewarding you for your hard work with realistic first year earnings of £60000+
- Opportunities to train and develop into more senior roles longer term
Key Skills and Qualifications
- To apply for this position, you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom with UK driving licence
- One / two years + experience required as well established high performing practice
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs.