Audiologist Role, Romford
Excellent, new predominantly practice based Audiologist role, based in Romford, working with a highly established team of Hear Care professionals offering state of the art facilities, training and career development.
- Flexible, principally multi-site practice based role with some element of field work required, so a driving license is required
- Flexible working days to suit you, between practice opening hours of Mon-Sun 8:45-5:30, with weekends on a rota basis.
- Our client can only consider full time employed candidates for this position
- Excellent support team and superb bright modern practice setting
- You will have access to the latest testing facilities and extensive product offering
- Diverse patient base and consistent high customer footfall will be provided for your benefit
- Potential opportunities to be trained and contribute towards wax removal services
- Highly competitive remuneration scheme allowing you great financial freedom with a basic salary of up to £30,000 + potential bonus, which is fully dependent on your personal sales
- 25 days holiday + bank, CET provided, private healthcare and expenses paid for when in the field
- Professional training programme is superb, genuinely market-leading
- Recognition of excellence and rewards for staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom and be HCPC registered and fully qualified Audiologist and awaiting HCPC to be confirmed
- State or art facilities purpose built facilities
- Applications welcomed from Audiologists of all levels of experience
- Should enjoy working within an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about Hear Care.
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Audiology Division on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs