Domiciliary Optometrist - South Yorkshire
Change lives for a living with Specsavers Home Visits in South Yorkshire
Here at Specsavers Home Visit’s in South Yorkshire, we are seeking an Optometrist to join our expanding domiciliary eye care business in and around Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham, and Doncaster.
- Earn up to £65,000 depending on experience
- Achieve a £10,000 welcome bonus on top of that
- Full time and part time candidates considered
- Very limited weekend work
- Company car or car allowance
- Be part of a global brand while making a difference to your local community
- Have the support and knowledge of dedicated Specsavers partners
- Clinical and professional progression to suit you
- The support of an experienced Optical Assistant every day you’re out on the road
- Work in and around Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham, and Doncaster
In this role you’ll be out on the road, testing eyes and changing lives. You’ll be helping to grow our territory, lead the clinical team and ultimately impact more and more patients with the incredible work you do.
Specsavers Domiciliary Optometrists use their expertise and experience to give the gift of clear vision to people often in desperate need. So, not only does this opportunity have considerable financial potential and limited weekend work, it’s an opportunity to make a genuine difference to the quality of your patients’ lives.
Having the ability to give clear vision to someone housebound who loves to read but hasn’t been able to see the letters on the page for years, or someone bedbound who cannot communicate that they cannot see their television - this is what domiciliary is all about, and it’s what you could be doing every single day.
For more information or to apply, please contact Sophie Ayland at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 770 129 or email email@example.com.