Optometrist Job, South Coast of West Sussex
Prospect Health is actively seeking an enthusiastic Optometrist to take the next step in their career within a highly successful optical practice in West Sussex.
The company in question is well-established and recognised, within the industry, for its commitment to developing employees through ongoing training and professional development.
The perfect candidate will be driven but patient-focused and someone who will both contribute to the growth of this exciting company and look to progress within it.
- Clinical multiple practice that breaks the mould in terms of how a multiple practice operate by priding themselves on having an independent approach within a franchise company
- Working hours:
- 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Saturday, 9:00am - 4:30pm Sundays
- Potential flexibility on weekends
- Position available:
- Full time or part time
- The practice:
- 6 consulting rooms
- A wide range of experienced Optoms, DO's and OA's
Location West Sussex
- Competitive salary along-side a fantastic package
- Up to £60,000!
- GOC and AOP fees paid
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare and dental
- Flexible testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- 25 minutes
- Uncapped individual Bonus
- Potential of earning and extra £3000 a year
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 33 in total
- Company offers excellent facilities including
- Nidek OCT
- Nidek Phoropters
- Retinal Cameras
- Slit Lamp
- Trial frames
- Wireless I-Pad links
- Paperless patient management systems
- Happy to invest in new facilities as deemed appropriate for the needs of the practitioner
- Clinical training in place running PEAR & WOPEC train schemes for all Optoms within the Business
- Happy to enrol employees on extra CET a self-development programs, truly encouraging progression and development as an Optical professional with CET training inside and outside of work and evenings arranged by the company
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850414.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs