Optometrist Position, Kingston-on-Thames
Prospect Health is currently recruiting for one of the UK's most reputable organisations within the optical industry.
Bring your skills to a business which can offer you genuine career progression and a high quality work environment where developing enduring patient relationships is paramount.
- The business has been established for 32 years and is well-known in the area for spending time to understand every patient's requirements and needs
- The business is a franchised multiple that prides itself on offering a level of personal service uncommonly found within a multiple business
8:30am - 5.30pm Monday to Sunday
Part time (Ideally 3 days a week)
Within the practice:
- 4 consulting rooms
- Experienced; Optometrists, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
- Very competitive salary depending on experience along-side a fantastic package
- Between £35K - £50K (Newly qualified through to experienced professionals)
- Flexible testing times enabling high quality patient care
- 25 minutes
- Pre-screening completed by OA's
- The company continually invest in cutting edge technology this includes:
- Topcon Auto refractors
- Topcon Phoropter
- Trial Frames
- Fundus Cameras
- Henson VFA
- Slit Lamp
- Non-Contact and contact Tonometry (Goldmann, Perkins and Pulsair)
- Located in an affluent area of South West London promoting the ability to have a more clinical and less commercial approach with patients
- The practice has a very modern, open planned style throughout
- Parking paid by store (If the staff member lives more than 5 miles away)
- Absence bonus (1 weeks salary if you have had no more than 1 day absence in 1 year)
- 1 week sick pay
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 day holiday in Total
- The Director really drives clinical performance and development with all employees in the business and believes in a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- The business truly believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
What Happens Next?
Apply for this role by uploading your up-to-date CV using the 'apply' button.
Alternatively you can speak to a member of our Optical team by dialling 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs