Optometrist Role, Edinburgh
Prospect Health's Optical division is working with a thriving practice that is seeking an experienced Optometrist to join their growing team.
Within this practice you will work as part of a tight-knit team of Optical professionals and support staff, that work hard to ensure that every customer receives the best possible service. The successful candidate will be expected to work to the highest professional standards and contribute to the continued success of this excellent company.
- Superb professional training programme, genuinely market-leading
- Recognition of excellence and rewards staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Very competitive salary package which rewards high performance
- Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with the GOC and have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs