Optometrist Role, East Surrey
The company is a traditionally modern independent practice that pride themselves on providing the highest standards of professional care, the finest eye wear and an very honest, personal service
Within the practice they have 1 consulting room alongside a Dispensing Optician and Optical Assistant and use a paperless computerised patient management system (Optix) and state of the art equipment
- 9:30am - 5.30pm Tuesday to Saturday
- Closed Mondays, Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Looking for a part time Optom working 3 days a week (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday)
- Very competitive salary up to £55K, along-side a fantastic package
- Flexible 30 minute testing times, enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- Closed Mondays, Sundays and Bank Holidays offering greater freedom for work life balance
The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques Inc:Slit LampHumphrey VFA
- Alongside a very efficient paperless patient management system
- Trial frames
- The practice has a modern, open planned style throughout
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, 28 in total
- A supportive, experienced team will be at your side at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients
What Happens Next?
Apply for this role by uploading your up-to-date CV using the 'Apply' button.
Alternatively you can speak to a member of our Optical team by dialling 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs