Optometrist Role, Chichester
Prospect Health's Optical division is working with a thriving practice that is seeking an experienced Optometrist to join their growing team.
Chichester is a historic cathedral city in a beautiful, affluent area of West Sussex, bordering Hampshire. Close to the coast, yet boasting excellent links to major locations including Portsmouth, Southampton, Brighton and even London - being a mere 2 hours via train to the capital - this city offers the best of both city living and countryside lifestyle all on your doorstep.
The company in question is a large practice, with 5 optical consulting rooms and hear care hub, they currently have a team of 35 members of staff, all of which are experienced and offer their customers a first-class eyecare experience.
The company's supportive, diverse team are always at hand to greet their patients and conduct the pre-screening, meaning you get to do what you do best and offer the very best eye-test and advise, with a lot of enhanced optical services already offered on site - including pre/post-op cataracts assessments.
The company are real team players, the atmosphere in store proves this and they often get together to raise money for charity and partake in community events.
Your expertise and professionalism will be key to our success and for this, we are willing to offer the following package:
- Competitive salary package worth up to £60,000
- Full time and part time opportunities considered including compressed hours available
- Benefits to include medical/dental package, death in service, pension scheme, GOC/College fees paid
- Progression including support through all clinical specialism courses including WOPEC training, JVP pathway and ILM management courses
- Pre-reg supervision for those passionate about training
- Relocation allowance available for those looking to relocate to the area
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
- All candidates should also be switched on and commercially aware
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs