Optometrist Role, Dorset
If you're an outstanding Optometrist looking for an exceptional opportunity with one of the UK's most respectable optical businesses, this could be the role for you.
The company has over 170 branches throughout the country and the chain continues to grow year-on-year. They are family owned and run and have a reputation for being a fantastic business to work for. If you are committed to delivering exceptional levels of patient care and you have strong commercial awareness this role could be the right for you. These are the foundations upon which the success of this company has been built.
Location - Dorset
- Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist
- Diabetic screening service
- Regular refresher courses and company training to keep pace with changing needs in a competitive market
- Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 25 minutes on each appointment
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
- Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
- Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice
- Bonus schemes are in operation and recognise performance levels in your particular skills and your contribution to the team performance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs