Optometrist Job, Near Bath
If you're an outstanding Optometrist loking for an exceptional opportunity with one of the UK's most respectable optical businesses, this could be the role for you.
The company is question is one of the UK's largest independently owned chains of opticians, with over 170 branches across the country. They place a strong emphasis on patient care and this is one of the key attributes they look for in all of their team members. The company is known in the industry as an excellent employer and this is highlighted by their commitment to helping their employees develop through unique career development plans, which include attendance at CET accredited lectures and courses.
North East Somerset/Near Bath
- Unique chance to develop your skills as an Optometrist
- Diabetic screening service
- Regular refresher courses and company training to keep pace with changing needs in a competitive market
- Focus on quality work and accuracy by spending 25 minutes on each appointment
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
- Enjoy professional freedom to spend the time you need with each patient
- Attractive salary package which make top professionals choose them as an employer of choice
- Bonus schemes are in operation and recognise performance levels in your particular skills and your contribution to the team performance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered as an Optometrist with the GOC or be currently in training to gain professional status
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 850452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs