Optometrist Role, South Sheffield
Are you a personable, clinically focussed Optometrist keen to work within a family run independent firm who put a key focus on the level of care they provide to their patients?
Our clients have been in the heart of the local community for nearly 30 years, and are seeking a professional optometrist who has empathy for their patients and is keen to work in a relaxed practice setting alongside a supportive, experienced team.
* Independent firm with 2 practices in the group.
* You will be based in one location, in a new unit which has recently undergone a full refit and modernisation creating a fantastic working environment
* Extended testing times of 30mins
* Fantastic support from an experienced front of house team, meaning you will always be working alongside a qualified Dispensing Optician.
* Clinically excellent practice involved in numerous specialist services
* Fantastic location, easily accessible with a wide mix of patients coming through from the area.
* Part time opportunity, 2 weekdays and regular Saturdays
* Flexible salary around £45,000 pro rata based on skills and experience
* Owner of the business is an optometrist, who welcomes any ideas which will help the practice and business progress
* Opportunity to get involved in clinical work and progress accordingly
* No pressure on sales at all, with no financial targets for the optometrists
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care.
* GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist.
* Ideally accredited in Glaucoma refinement and Cataract referrals, or if not, happy to gain the accreditation with the support of the practice.
* All levels of experience considered, but you must be confident and comfortable working as sole tester
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.
Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Optical Division on 01423 813452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs