Optometrist Opportunity, Isle of Wight
Are you a passionate Optometrist seeking a change in environment?
Here at Prospect Health our client is looking for an Optometrist to join their highly reputable practice based on the Isle of White. You will benefit from long term career prospects within a high quality work environment, where developing enduring patient relationships is paramount.
- The practice is a traditional, community based independent offering exceptional high quality service to their established patient base
- Working hours 9:00am - 5.30pm Tuesday to Friday, 09:00 - 7:30 on Mondays and 09:00 - 1:00 on Saturday
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holiday
- Testing time 30 minutes
- Full and part time positions available
- Using state of the art equipment and a paperless management system
- The practices have 1 - 2 consulting rooms with a range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
Location - Isle of Wight
- Very competitive salary up to £50K, along-side a fantastic package
- Flexible 30 minute testing times, enabling high quality patient care
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology to ensure they can provide the most up to date screening and investigative techniques Including OCT and Humphries machine alongside a very efficient paperless patient management system
- Prestigious Independent practice with highly established patients allowing a less sales driven, pressure free environment
- Free Parking in the area!!!
- Community based business that truly believe in running an opticians that builds close relationships with patients and staff to achieve a more long term goal
- Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 33 in total
- A highly supportive, experienced team will be at your disposable at all times allowing you to better concentrate on the needs of your patients with ease and confidence and be able to feel confident in professionalism of the colleagues around
What Happens Next?
Apply for this opportunity by clicking 'apply' and uploading your most recent CV.
To discuss this and other suitable roles with a member of our Optical team
Call 01423 850452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs