Contact Lens Optician Job - St Austell
A wonderful opportunity for a qualified Contact Lens Optician who has, or is working towards their MECs, to join a care focussed practice in the picturesque location of St Austell.
The optical role in St Austell, Cornwall, is unique. Not only is it based in one of the UK's most beautiful counties it is also offering a clinical optometry position that is fully supported by an experienced and qualified Dispensing Optician.
You will get to work in a gorgeous location, focussing on the clinical needs of your patients, safe in the knowledge the practice is being managed by a great Optical Manager who will be taking care of the commercial responsibilities of the practice.
As the Contact Lens Optician you will focus on:
- Providing excellent clinical service
- Delivering eye test and contact lens clinics
- Work with the Optical Manager to ensure clinics run smoothly
- Take responsibility for training and mentoring junior members of the team
This role is open for both full and part time applicants.
The salary and benefits package for this role is exceptional. The salary is competitive and there is a range of monetary benefits plus discounts and support which enables an enviable work/life balance. You will also benefit from annual conferences where optical colleagues gather to share best practice and highlight key achievements.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- To be registered with the GOC and be MECs accredited or gain the accreditation within 12 months of joining the practice - this will be fully funded and supported
- To be a registered performer with your NHS area team or Health Board
- To be up to date and pro-actively completing your CET requirements
- To be an excellent communicator and confident optical professional who is driven to provide excellent customer care
To apply for the role as Contact Lens Optician in St Austell please contact a member of the
Prospect Health Optical Team
01423 813 452 or email email@example.com
The team is always happy to chat to prospective applicants to discuss the role in more detail and other opportunities available
To keep looking for optical opportunities please visit the OPTICAL JOB PAGE